Guidelines for Artists
Thank you for your interest in Paper Street.
We are happy to receive samples of your artwork for review by our Creative Review Committee. Please be aware that there are 2 steps in the process of accepting new designs for use on our products.
Step 1. We review your “portfolio” to determine if the style and quality of your designs are suitable to our needs.
- We recommend that you submit materials that do not need to be returned—such as brochures, printed samples, color copies or digital printouts—so that we may keep them on file if so desired. Designs can also be sent in a digital format on a CD.
- If it’s necessary to have your work returned you must provide us with an appropriately sized self-addressed stamped envelope (SASE). We cannot RETURN DESIGNS if a SASE has not been provided.
- Do not submit original artwork.
- We review full color designs only—no pen or pencil drawings, please.
Step 2. We request that you submit designs for product review and consideration.
- Please note that it can take up to 3 full months from the time we receive your original submissions until you receive a letter from our Creative Review Supervisor informing you of your status. At this point we may or may not wish to see more of your work. We ask that you be patient and refrain from contacting us during that period.
- Please be aware that the Creative Review Committee will not provide evaluations or critiques of your work.
- Should we wish to see actual designs for product consideration we will provide you with a list of specific information such as card sizes, subject matter requirements, guidelines for sending in designs, etc.
Submissions should be sent to:
- Creative Review Supervisor
- Olympia Sales, Inc.
- 215 Moody Road
- Enfield, CT 06082
Thank you again for your interest in Paper Street.